The Air Print technology comes with the latest versions of iPhones which give you permission to print anything ranging from documents to Web pages. But sometimes, the printer may face some error if you have incompatible printer or when the printer is not properly set up for driverless technology. But no need to worry, we have a team of technical representatives who are available 24 X 7 to solve the issue by providing them an instant remedy. By dialing at HP Printer Customer Helpline Number USA, you will get connected with the experts directly and they will offer you some of the valuable and effective solutions after investigating the issue through remote access.
Simple Steps to Troubleshoot such Errors
Step 1: Reset the network connection
· Open your iPhone and check if the mobile phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network. If you are connected to other networks, then join it to that network.
· Recheck the network connection by going to the Network Settings and view the network status.
· If the printer is not connected then press Next.
· Connect the printer to the network.
Step 2: Print the Documents from iPhone
· Check if you have turned on the printer, the paper is loaded on tray and ink cartridges are installed.
· Tap the Share icon and open Printer Options.
· Select your printer by tapping Select Printer.
· Now set the printer job settings.
Along with that, you should also check if:
· The Wi-Fi connection is active.
· Check if the iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
· Make sure that if the printer that you are using is compatible with your iPhone.
If the given troubleshooting steps didn’t work for you then contact at our HP Printer Repair Service Phone Number +1-833-2285228 and we will help you by providing instant support. Our team of experts are dedicated and well-certified who are capable of solving any issue related to HP Wireless Printer.