The HP Wireless Printer 419 helps you to perform print, scan and copy jobs at an affordable cost. It offers some of the great features including high-quality prints and mobile printing and scanning. But sometimes, the users face some trouble while setting up the HP Wireless Printer 419 and you don’t have the idea how to perform the setup. You browse a lot on the internet but did not get the perfect guidance to set up the device. For such a situation, you only need to call at our HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number and we have a team of technical and dedicated professionals who will help you by providing an instant remedy for your problem.
Simple Way to Set up HP Wireless Printer 419
To set up the printer and other software in your printer, for using it on Wireless network, You need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Before the Installation
· Turn on the computer and connect your computer to the wireless connection.
· Be sure that the computer and the Wi-Fi router are turned on.
· Now set up the printer and load paper on the tray.
· Install the ink cartridges.
· Turn on the printer and place it within the range of the router.
Step 2: Reset the Wireless Settings
· On the printer control panel, check if the wireless light is blinking.
· In case, if the wireless light is not blinking, then press and hold the Wireless button and Cancel button for 3 seconds.
· Immediately continue to next step.
Step 3: Install the Printer Software
· Download and Restart the HP Printer Driver.
· Disconnect USB cables (if any) from the printer.
· Now go to download and run HP Easy Start.
· Select your printer and click continue
· Follow the further given instructions.
But if you still have any confusion or facing any issue related to set up of the HP Wireless Printer 419, then contact our HP Wireless Printer Customer Support Number USA +1-833-2285228 and our highly trained professionals will provide you some of the valuable solutions to users.