HP is one of the renowned and famous brands of the printer because of the best technology and excellent features. The users can operate the device more comfortably without any issue but as a new user; you can face some trouble while connecting Hp DeskJet 2540 to the wireless network. However, you can take the help of HP Printer Wireless Setup Number USA where you can get instant support from our professionals. We have a team of experienced and well- certified experts who are capable of solving any issue in the least possible time. You can get in touch with our technical assistance that is always ready to provide support with an effective solution.
Simple Steps to Connect HP DeskJet with Wi-Fi
· Firstly, make sure that the Wi-Fi router is working properly.
· Now, check the connection between the computer and the printer.
· Install the HP Printer Driver by downloading it through the official page.
· Set the default wireless settings on the printer.
· Turn on the printer.
· Once the installation is finished then set it through your preference and follow the further screen instructions.
· Select Start menu and click on Devices and Printers.
· Click on Add a network and the printer.
· Click Next.
We hope that these troubleshooting steps will help you to connect HP Printer DeskJet 2540 to Wi-Fi. Although, if you still face any problem or not able to follow the given steps properly then dial HP Printer Contact Number USA +1-833-228-5228 where you will directly get connected to the team of professionals who will firstly hear your query patiently, investigate the entire situation and then offer some reliable solution and effective solution. All you need is to call at our support number and your issue will be resolved in an efficient manner.