Wireless printers offer you the facility to use one printer to many computer systems that are connected to Wi-Fi. These printers can be used in a home, office or professional purpose so that a single printer can serve many computers at a time. With the help of these devices, you can easily print any documents without connecting wires and cables from the computer to the printer. But sometime, you may notice that there are some issue occurs while connecting the HP Wireless Printer to your Mac system. You search for help on the internet and perform many efforts, but fail to execute. In such a situation, you can take the help of our HP Wireless Printer Support Number, where our technical executives help you to offer valuable solutions in the least possible time.
Easy Steps to connect Hp Wireless Printer to Mac
· Select the Wi-Fi network and enter the username and password, if you are using a secured connection.
· Install the printer driver simply with the help of CD that came with the printer or by visiting the official page of HP.
· Go to the “System Preference” option.
· Now, select “Print and Fax” from the control panel.
· Select the “IP” tab and choose “Internet Protocol IPP”
· Select your Wireless Printer model from the queue list.
· Now add a network.
However, if you still face any issue after following these troubleshoots steps or have facing any other trouble regarding your HP Printer then feel free to get in touch with our HP Printer Customer Service Number USA +1-833-2285228 and our technical team of professionals will help you to sort your issue related to the HP printer. You can contact us through a Phone call, email processor live chat support and we are available 24 X 7 to serve in a better way.